The Zehnder Rittling Classroom Cabinetry and Accessories product offering features high quality products constructed from furniture quality, cold-rolled steel. The sleek styling of our cabinetry and shelving is designed to work in conjunction with unit ventilators that are installed on the outside wall of school and university classrooms and libraries.
Our cabinets have been reinforced for additional strength and finished with a durable epoxy powder coating to withstand the demands of the classroom environment. From custom color options to tailor-made designs our experts assist with complex specifications to keep your project running smoothly.
- Designed to store books and supplies along window walls. Your choice of open cabinets or sliding doors with optional door locks.
- Available in four lengths to accommodate all types of unit ventilator applications
- Standard, radiation or draft stop (dampered) style
Sink and Bubblers
- Single piece, 18-gauge stainless steel tops with a satin brushed finish
- ADA approved faucets and bubblers available in four depths
- Standard, radiation or draft stop (dampered) style cabinets
- Cabinetry has sliding doors with optional door locks and is epoxy powder coated to match unit ventilators and other cabinets
- Typically installed next to a unit ventilator to provide added service access
- Chorcoal bronze color epoxy powder coated steel tops
- Direct drive blowers with integral three-speed switch
- Maximum exhaust flows of 500 or 750 CFM
- Fully insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Allow for continuous wall-to-wall coverage
- Fill and corner sections have laminate or steel tops with a charcoal bronze color textured epoxy powder coated finish
Zehnder Rittling cabinetry is designed to minimize installation time for the mechanical contractor. Our cabinets are reinforced for additional strength and finished with a durable epoxy powder coating to withstand the demands of the classroom environment. Our state-of-the-art paint system enables us to offer a wide array of custom color and we offer choices of textured steel or laminated tops.
Contact your Zehnder Rittling expert for assistance with complex specifications to keep your project running smoothly. Whether your installation is a classroom or a library, our philosophy remains the same: “If you can draw it, we can build it.”
Zehnder Rittling Classroom Cabinetry is installed in new building construction and renovated classrooms and libraries in educational institutions across North America.