Creating Comfortable, Healthy and Energy-Efficient Indoor Living
Zehnder Rittling offers some of the quietest Fan Coils in the market. Our vast custom capabilities can provide a solution tailored to your specific project.
With more than 60 years experience in the design and manufacture of hydronic heating and cooling systems, Zehnder Rittling understands your need for comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient indoor living. Zehnder Rittling Fan Coils offer the latest in attractive design features and are engineered to provide years of reliable operation and quiet, energy-efficient comfort. All applicable models are AHRI 440 certified and ETL certified for safety compliance with UL1995.
Our dedicated engineering team has addressed many facets involved in providing optimal indoor air quality and comfort. As a result, our units boast the following attributes:
- Double-sloped drain pans (304 stainless steel option) externally insulated with closed cell insulation
- Select models feature closed cell insulation throughout
- Removable drain pans and double wall construction option on vertical high capacity fan coils
- Quiet operation
- Robust, heavy gauge construction
Zehnder Rittling is constantly improving our product designs to keep pace with advances in technology. We continue to research, develop and launch the tools we feel are necessary to help our clients streamline their interaction with our company. Contact your Zehnder Rittling Sales Support Representative for more information or to gain access to our state-of-the-art selection software. Zehnder Rittling Select was custom-designed and proudly launched near the close of 2010 to aid in the selection and configuration of our products. This highly sophisticated software nearly automates the selection of our products and all the features that are available to you from Zehnder Rittling.
As always, Zehnder Rittling experts are available to help meet your complex specifications. Our philosophy continues to be: “if you can draw it, we can build it.”
Fan Coils are designed to deliver conditioned air to the room space through the use of heated and chilled water circulated through a single or dual coil system. As filtered air is blown across finned, hydronic coils, heat is efficiently transferred between the water and air.
With over sixty years of engineering excellence, the Zehnder Rittling team members are experts in heat transfer, sheet metal design and control systems. We use that knowledge to maximize the effectiveness of our fan coil designs, and as a direct result, our Fan Coils lead the industry with the most advanced features available.
- Unique heavy-duty construction for permanent balance, strength and years of trouble-free performance
- Three speeds of operation allow adjustability in temperature and noise
- Varying models and arrangements provide endless design flexibility and lend themselves to both new and retrofit applications
- Sturdy, mechanically-bonded copper/aluminum coil with 12 fins per inch and 1/2” nominal tubes offers high BTU capacity with low noise
- Motors are permanent split capacitor with integral thermal overload protection for extended, reliable motor life, low operating cost and quiet operation
- 16-gauge (14-gauge available) heavy duty front panel protects against impact
- Wide varity of factory assembled/wired control and valve packages to meet desired control specifications
- Attractive ivory epoxy powder coating is standard, with additional colors optionally available
- Custom, hand-built solutions are part of our everyday life
Zehnder Rittling Fan Coils are installed in new building construction, renovated offices, residential complexes and educational institutions across North America.
Additional typical installations are as follows:
- Schools and universities
- Apartments and condominiums
- Hotels and motels
- Assisted living facilities
- Municipal and office buildings
- Military bases