Rittling Cabinet Unit Heaters
Rittling Cabinet Unit Heater products stand out of the crowd based on their unique heavy-duty construction and custom applications capability. Originally designed for the rigors of the educational and security environment, these robust units feature full 16-gauge sheet metal construction (14-gauge is available) along with an epoxy powder coat finish. The Cabinet Unit Heaters feature a wide range of floor, wall and ceiling models with numerous air arrangements to work within the constraints of varying space requirements. One look at the Zehnder Rittling product proves its heritage as part of the Rittling brand of institutional and commercial grade heating and cooling products.
All Rittling Cabinet Unit Heaters are the result of years of research on the latest hydronic coil and fan technology available. High performance copper aluminum coils allow for the most effective heat transfer in a compact design. Zehnder Rittling fans and housings are heavy duty as well. These steel assemblies allow for permanent balance and strength for years of trouble free performance. Rittling Cabinet Unit Heaters offer quiet operation, lower-installed costs and our ETL certified units comply with applicable standards for safety and performance, providing a safe, high quality system.
Rittling Cabinet Unit Heaters offer the latest in attractive design and are engineered to provide years of reliable operation and energy-efficient comfort. All Rittling Cabinet Unit Heaters run quietly and feature individual controls. Our Cabinet Unit Heaters are available in a wide range of models and air flow arrangements to satisfy the demands of your heating specifications.
All Rittling Cabinet Unit Heaters have the same height and the same depth per model. Only the length varies for different size units to provide a consistent, attractive appearance when an installation calls for units of various lengths. Our units are available in floor, wall and ceiling-mounted models. The user is given finger-tip control over fan speed and room temperature.
- Sturdy, mechanically-bonded copper/aluminum coil with 12 fins per inch and 1/2" nominal tubes
- High capacity coil
- Hidden from view, three-speed fan switch allows speed selection for comfort control
- Quiet blower assembly made with galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Motors are permanent split capacitor with thermal overload protection and permanently lubricated for extended, reliable motor life, low operating cost and quiet operation
- Large rough-in area at each end of the unit provides ample room for plumbing and single point connection electric controls
- 16-gauge front panel protects against impact
- Ceiling units include hinged front panel and safety chain(s) for safe and easy maintenance
- Blower deck enhances strength and stability, with easy accessibility and removal
- Steel blower assemblies with tablock blower blades provide years of reliable service
- Four optional leveling legs per unit allow for pitch adjustment and mounting on uneven surfaces (floor unit only)
- Filters are easily accessible and can be removed without the use of tools
- Attractive ivory epoxy powder coating is standard with additional colors optionally available
- Custom, hand-built solutions are part of our everyday life.
A wide variety of vertical cabinet styles and capacities make this type of cabinet unit heater the ideal solution for any perimeter heating needs. When floor space is at a premium, horizontal units provide the perfect solution. Units can be configured with stamped louvers, decorative aluminum bar grilles or aluminum double deflection grilles to give the units the desired look. If you don't see what you need in the catalog, contact your local Zehnder Rittling sales representative so we can design a custom unit to fit your application.
- Government buildings
- Military bases
- Assisted living facilities
- Office buildings