Territory Sales Manager - Indiana or Illinois
Zehnder Rittling is seeking candidates for the position of Territory Sales Manager. The candidate must be located in the Indiana or Illinois surrounding areas. The following is representative of the general details and knowledge, skills and abilities of this position and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements or qualifications that may be inherent in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position functions.
This position involves engaging in and being responsible for all day-to-day Sales, Service and Installation of “Clean Air Solutions” systems in the assigned region. The key activities will include but not be limited to: being the single point of contact for new and existing customers focusing on developing new accounts while servicing existing accounts with the excellence and professionalism that will help to insure the customer will remain “Customer for Life” as stated in Zehnders’ shared values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introduce and sell Clean Air Solutions service contracts into a new market within a Geographical Area
- Conduct daily meeting, presentations, and submit proposals to key decision makers in the Warehousing, Manufacturing, Recycling, and Industrial Markets.
- Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate and ethical methods to optimize the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction and retention.
- Effectively and efficiently manage a large territory exceeding sales plan while maintaining budgets.
- Actively identify opportunities to introduce additional services, thereby increasing service opportunities within each new and existing customer’s business.
- Properly schedule and communicate upcoming shipments and instillations with customers and internal associates to ensure a smooth trouble free delivery of equipment and services.
- Partner with manager, and all other team members to proactively manage the business plan.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices.
- Maintain a high profile presence in the market place by conducting routine face to face visits to customers, creating a win-win situation with customers that turn a positive sales relationship into a long-term partnership.
- Take personal ownership of customer issues and concerns ensuring all messages are addressed in a timely manner.
- Special Projects as assigned by the supervisor and corporate office.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- A valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
- A team oriented individual with a proactive spirit with strong ethic and initiative.
- A results oriented individual who excels in a fast paced dynamic environment and is motivated by success.
- Strong organizational, time management, and negotiation skills required with the ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Excellent communication skills; with ability to articulate effectively both verbally and in written form, and influence at all levels of an organization to gain commitment and initiate action.
- Demonstration record of developing, and maintaining successful business to business sales and service relationships.
- Experience developing brand building programs for introduction of new and unique products into a large and varied market.
- Extremely strong investigative skills required to uncover and build upon customer’s individual needs.
- Knowledge about the SPIN approach to sales is preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce.com CRM, preferred
- Strong PC skills to include word processing, Excel and presentation software.
- Territory Account experience in long cycle sales, both capital equipment and service contract sales.
- Proven ability to develop and retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with multiple layers of stake holders and key decision makers within an organization.
- Three or more years of experience in direct Sales & Marketing to major Warehousing & Manufacturing customers
- Willing to travel extensively with overnight stays as required
- A strong book of decision making contacts within the logistic, manufacturing, recycling, and industrial markets
- Ability to uncover and identify business risks and opportunities to maximize sales and profitability.
Zehnder Rittling offers a highly competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including options for medical, dental, vision insurance, supplemental short term disability coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance and relocation assistance.
If you are looking to join a team-oriented, fast-paced organization and meet the above qualifications, please forward resume and salary history to:
100 Rittling Blvd.
Buffalo, NY 14220
ATTN: Human Resources
E-mail: HR@zehnder-rittling.com (as Word attachment only)