Product Manager - Ventilation
Zehnder North America is seeking candidates for the position of Ventilation Product Manager. The following is representative of the general details and knowledge, skills and abilities of this position and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements or qualifications that may be inherent in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position functions.
Zehnder North America is seeking a Product Manager to manage its ventilation product strategy from concept to end of life that will drive profitable revenue and share growth for this rapidly growing business. The selected candidate will work closely with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, the Global Design Center and Operations to develop a market leading product line by driving the product strategy including business case development and product and technology roadmap management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and control of the product and technology roadmaps
- Business case development including definition of product requirements, financial justification and project initiation as defined by new product development process
- Collect, validate and provide analysis of strategic, quantitative and qualitative market information in order to maximize competitive position
- Continually monitor market landscape including competitors, products and technologies both for traditional US HVAC-systems and for Passive House technology
- Stay up-to-date with developments at the Global Design Center and other product development groups within the company
- Work closely with sales management to support sales and service activities and assist in accurate identification and evaluation of product applications
- Assist Sales and Marketing with the creation of relevant product literature, technical presentations and promotional material
- All other duties as assigned by Manager
Education and/or experience:
- BS in Engineering required minimum, Mechanical preferred
- Minimum five (5) years product or engineering management experience
- HVAC industry and refrigeration system experience required
- ERV/HRV knowledge highly desirable
- A proven track record of commercializing new products
- Strong technical marketing/writing, project management, presentation skills required
- Working knowledge of financial modeling and metrics desired
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office suite of products with strength in Excel, Powerpoint and Project
- Physical demands of typical office setting
- Position can be hands-on; comfort and ability with hand tools & mechanical products is a plus
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of time or as required to meet objectives. International travel required.
Zehnder Rittling offers a highly competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including options for medical, dental, vision insurance, supplemental short term disability coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance and relocation assistance.
If you are looking to join a team-oriented, fast-paced organization and meet the above qualifications, please forward resume and salary history to:
100 Rittling Blvd.
Buffalo, NY 14220
ATTN: Human Resources
E-mail: HR@zehnder-rittling.com (as Word attachment only)