Product Manager - ERV
Zehnder Rittling is seeking candidates for the position of ERV Product Manager. The following is representative of the general details and knowledge, skills and abilities of this position and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements or qualifications that may be inherent in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position functions.
The Product Manager is primarily responsible for driving profitable revenue and share growth of a product group business through successful management of products through their lifecycle from concept through end of life. The Product Manager will refine and drive critical elements of the product strategy including upstream and downstream marketing, market research, business case development, product and technology roadmap management and development of strategic pricing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and control of product roadmap in support of short, mid range and long range sales objectives and marketing strategic plan.
- Responsible for product key profit and loss drivers including strategic pricing and bill of material cost controls.
- Upstream marketing including definition of product requirements, justification and project initiation as defined by new product development gate process.
- Business cases development
- Downstream marketing including directing and contributing to the creation of relevant product literature, technical presentations and promotional material.
- Collects, validates and provides analysis of strategic, quantitative and qualitative market information in order to maximize competitive position.
- Fully understands market landscape including competitors, products and technologies.
- Works closely with Regional Sales Managers and customers to support sales activities, assist in accurate identification and evaluation of product application.
- Provides accurate and timely technical/systems/application/customer support.
- Creates monthly/quarterly financial forecasting and annual product line budgets.
- Work with engineering to develop product and technology roadmap
- All other duties as assigned by Manager.
Education and/or experience:
- BS in Engineering required or 15+ years related experience
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience.
- Commercial HVAC industry experience and refrigeration system knowledge highly desirable.
- Strong technical marketing/writing, project management, presentation skills required.
- Working knowledge of financial modeling and metrics desired
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office with strength in Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
- Physical demands of typical office setting.
- Position can be hands-on; comfort and ability with hand tools & mechanical products is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time or as required to meet objectives.
- While performing functions of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear and lift up to 50 lbs. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close and distance vision.
Zehnder Rittling offers a highly competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including options for medical, dental, vision insurance, supplemental short term disability coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance and relocation assistance.
If you are looking to join a team-oriented, fast-paced organization and meet the above qualifications, please forward resume and salary history to:
100 Rittling Blvd.
Buffalo, NY 14220
ATTN: Human Resources
E-mail: HR@zehnder-rittling.com (as Word attachment only)