Customer Service Supervisor
Zehnder Rittling is seeking candidates for the position of Customer Service Supervisor. The following is representative of the general details and knowledge, skills and abilities of this position and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements or qualifications that may be inherent in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position functions.
Functions as a working supervisor of the Customer Service Department. In addition to direct supervision of the Customer Service Representatives, this position requires the performance of various sales support functions including order entry, preparing reports, filing, maintaining database, customer call handling, inquiry fulfillment, and product quoting. Will also be a main point of contact for sales representatives/sales managers to handle order status communications and provide technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises, hires, trains, evaluates and disciplines employees.
- Ensures adherence to departmental and/or customer service policies, procedures, and practices.
- Recommends and implements new or improved systems to enhance or expedite work.
- Interacts with diverse levels of internal and external personnel to develop and maintain effective communication to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Reviews all orders to ensure accuracy including pricing and conformance to ISO standards. Enters order information on database and prepares all necessary paperwork to start the manufacturing process.
- Coordinates order fulfillment from purchase order to delivery. Works directly with Design, Engineering, Applications Engineers, and Operations to provide timely flow of information.
- Manages assigned customer accounts for ultimate customer satisfaction. Provides continuous customer support pre and post sale. Communicates directly with customer via phone, mail or electronically and ensures timely information flow and coordination of order processing.
- Enters customer orders and information on computer system.
- Manage escalated RGA issues and act as customer service liaison between internal and external staff.
- Manages special projects on an as needed basis.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager.
Education and/or experience:
- College degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years customer service / marketing support experience preferably in a manufacturing environment of a technical product.
- Technical aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding phone demeanor
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Outlook. Access helpful.
- Physical demands of typical office setting. Employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Specific vision requirements include close vision. Occasionally required to stand walk.
- Majority of work is performed in a typical office setting. The noise level in the work environment is low.
Zehnder Rittling offers a highly competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including options for medical, dental, vision insurance, supplemental short term disability coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance and relocation assistance.
If you are looking to join a team-oriented, fast-paced organization and meet the above qualifications, please forward resume and salary history to:
100 Rittling Blvd.
Buffalo, NY 14220
ATTN: Human Resources
E-mail: HR@zehnder-rittling.com (as Word attachment only)